Our speciality is creating beautiful websites that showcase your brand and offering. We create traditional websites with all the essential working elements aswell as functional ecommerce stores.
Benefits of a website
- Virtual shop window for your business
- Sell your products and services online
- Increased credibility
- Generate leads for your business
- Provides a source of information
- Can increase customer service levels
Traditional and eCommerce Websites
- All your business info in one place
- Contact form for clients and customers to send enquiries
- Give customers piece of mind with an FAQs section
- Location and opening times information
- Be found in Google
- Full control over products added and sales
- Links to your social platforms
- Much more…
Features of our services
- 1 on 1 design manager (your personal guru)
- Bespoke one-off design
- On-page SEO included in the build
- You decide which pages you want to include
- Much more…
Build a website that represents your business and performs as it should…
The whole process
1: AN INTRODUCTION TO OUR TEAM
Upon coming aboard with us you will have an introductory call from either our founder Ash, or our operations director Brian. They will give you a brief overview of how things will go while working with us and then direct you to your allocated project manager.
2. CALL WITH YOUR DESIGN MANAGER
You will be assigned a project manager that has been chosen due to their suitability for your brand’s content creation. This designer will have an introductory call with you and discuss your wants for the content and any questions they may have about the project.
3. DESIGNER CREATES FIRST BATCH
With the information from your introductory call, your designer will get to work coming up with ideas for the first batch of website concepts. By looking up other competitors and using their own knowledge of what works, they will come up with a range of ideas, which they will then send to you for approval.
4. DESIGNER CREATES FINAL PREVIEWS
Once a home page layout has been chosen, your designer will create the rest of the webpage designs based on that initial concept. They will also create a mobile version to show you how the website will look on other devices.