[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Are you using video to show off your business and advertise to your potential clients? Now’s the time to start. Between 2016 and 2017 video content views rose by a whopping 258% on Facebook. Around 100 million hours were watched everyday!
Videos are more engaging than text or images and people are much more likely to engage with them and remember your key messages. Videos allow you to tell stories around your products and get your audience to attach emotionally to your business!
We know it can be complicated to get started with video creation, so we’ve put together some top tips to get you started. Grab your camera and see what you can come up with!
- Use an attention grabbing thumbnail. Not all videos autoplay and you need to entice people to watch them.
- Use graphics or subtitles – 85% of videos are watched with no volume.
- Make sure you have a call to action – What is the purpose of your video and what do you want people to do?
- Keep it short and sweet – You’re competing for your viewers attention. Remember Facebook only counts a view after a video has been watched for 3 seconds.
- Aim to entertain – People head to Facebook when they want entertainment. The highest rated videos of all time have contained content such as animals.
There are so many styles of video that can be used on Facebook, especially if you are using them for paid ads. To make life a little easier, we have created a guide that you can download for free! Just pick the type of ad you are making and see all of the technical formatting bits laid out for you.
All a bit complicated? Don’t forget we can help you create a swanky polished video to showcase your business. Take a look here for more information.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]